How to broadcast to multiple Telegram groups on a continual basis
Freddie Southwell
Freddie Southwell
Hi, I am having real struggles setting up the broadcasting for my Telegram bot.
I need to be able to send multiple messages a day to multiple groups. Im having the following problems.
1. Finding the Chat ID for these TG groups.
2. Getting the Chat ID I do have (Spare account) to work.

Thanks
BotSailor
Hello,

Thanks for your queries.

Current system support broadcasting to telegram group & channel. For this you will need to make the bot admin of your group. However we are planning to implement a very easy way to posting in Telegram groups & channels & will provide complete instruction tutorial very soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks
Ubuntus
(Last updated )
Broadcasting to multiple Telegram groups can be a bit tricky, but I can help you out. To find Chat IDs for your groups, you'll need to use a bot like "userinfobot" on Telegram. Just start a chat with it, and it can give you the Chat ID for any group you're a part of.
Now, for your spare account issue, make sure the bot is added as an admin in the groups you want to broadcast to. Sometimes, permissions can be a hurdle.
If you're still having trouble, you can experiment a bit and buy Telegram channel https://accsmaster.com/telegram-accounts/telegram-channels for convenience. But remember, it's essential to maintain authenticity and engagement when reaching out to multiple groups.