Update on Video and Document Template Issues with WhatsApp
BotSailor
BotSailor
Dear BotSailor Customers,

We are aware that some of you are experiencing issues with sending video and document templates via WhatsApp. While our API is returning a success response, the media templates are not being delivered. We are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

Our team is working diligently to debug and identify the exact problem. We will provide updates and any necessary tweaks as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding. We are committed to resolving this issue promptly to ensure a smooth experience for all our users.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best regards,

The BotSailor Team
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Please fix because client want to do marketing on 40K+ numbers
Muhammed Favas
For Your Kind Attention:

Not only templates with videos and documents, but other file deliveries are also not working for many client accounts. Sometimes files are delivered, sometimes there are delays, but most of the time they fail. Files show in live chat but are not being delivered.

Please make a statement on this too
BotSailor

Muhammed Favas

That actually happening from WhatsApp end. Delay is taken by WhatsApp itself to delivered. We call API for sending instantly.

We are researching the matter. And we will change the current system of sending direct link to first uploading to meta and then send the media ID, if this works for better delivery. We will soon do the work around.

Thanks
BotSailor
It looks like right now all are working fine. Media messages are delivering properly. It looks like a issue from WhatsApp end. We are also monitoring it.

Thanks
Muhammed Favas
(Last updated )

BotSailor

Not completely , file delivery taking too much time at the beginning also sharing files inconsistently
BotSailor
We are checking the issue again and decided to implement alternative way to upload media. Our team has already started working on it to upload Media on WhatsApp first, then use it in media template.

Thanks
Muhammed Favas

BotSailor

Can i get an estimated time for solving this issue?
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Please impliment on priority this because media template having an issue and i found media ID from META will deliver very fast.
thank you
Harsh Ahuja
Team Botsailor, What Is The Latest Update On This Issue?
Sales
Still waiting ...
Dishang Shah
(Last updated )
Hello team my client 20K msg campaign failed because of silly error you not resolved.. he scheduled this campaign before 3 days ago and not every client inform me on which date i will send message... he got angry on me because tomorrow having an opening of his showroom and he scheduled campaign on opening sale.. he lost his business because of you guys.. you are selling SAAS Platform as Giant company told on FB Community by Muraduzzaman Konok and you guys too serious about your product so why you are not able to fix this bug from last 5 days.. if you are presenting or comparing yourself as GIANT company than you have to provide Support 24*7 and any serious bug occured than you have to work on FIX on holiday..

This shows you are not behaving as GIANT Company and Not Serious with your product.
sorry to say bluntly here but i told you little but listen too much from client and i lost my trust in front of client... he lost his business and indirectly YOU LOST one of MY BIG Client.
Hope you will learn and impliment.
Thank you
BotSailor

Dishang Shah

Sorry to here that. However it it's a issue of media template, then it's actually issue from WhatsApp itself. WhatsApp is facing problem to their cloud API for media file. Here you can see their status. Before WhatsApp fix this issue, we have nothing to do actually. https://metastatus.com/whatsapp-business-api
BotSailor
We are actively working on a alternative method for media uploading direct to WhatsApp and using the media ID instead of our storage server. Then we will observer how it perform. We hope we can release this with in few days.

Thanks
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Okay but now all templates getting delivered properly
BotSailor

Dishang Shah

Yes, It actually was an issue from WhatsApp end. However for faster delivery we are implementing another option to upload media in WhatsApp first then using that media for template sending. This will decrease the delay time for sending media template. We are nearly finishing.

Thanks
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Great best luck for new update...hope you will do proper testing so we may not phase new issue.
thank you
BotSailor
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Thanks