Template Update not reflected,
Arikrishnan
Arikrishnan
I have updated my template in WhatsApp Manager and tried to resync it in Botsailor, but still it shows old content. Fix this update sync issue. I have already reported this 6 months ago, and still now this is not fixed.

Ticket #5198 for more detailed Images
BotSailor
Okay, I can understand. The template that is created from template manager and once mapped in our system actually can't be edited. We will make a work around like deleting the template only from our panel and then you can sync again and mapped with upto date content.

We will provide the option as soon as possible.
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

I found new bug Edited template in META not sync with BS even i tried to delete from BS than sync still not getting synced even now not showing edited template.
please fix this.
thank you
Ajeev
I am experiencing an issue where the edited template in META is not syncing with BotSailor. Despite my attempts to delete the template from BotSailor and then sync, the edited template still does not appear. This issue persists, and the edited template is currently not showing at all.

Could you please assist in resolving this matter?
BotSailor

Ajeev

Deleted template will also delete the template from your WhatsApp template manager also. That's why you are not seeing the template. That I have told that we will make a work around for it as soon as possible.

Thanks
BotSailor
We have now released an option to unlink templates from BotSailor. This feature will only delete the template from BotSailor, not from your WhatsApp Template Manager.

To resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

Unlink the template from BotSailor.
Click on the "Sync Template" button.
The templates that are not available in BotSailor will appear.
Map these templates again, and they will reflect the updated content.

We appreciate your patience and hope this solution addresses the problem effectively. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.