Subscriber Name not getting
Gowsicraja
Gowsicraja
In subscribers added 10k customers with a name ,

but when customer is messaging for first time , its taking their whatsapp name , after doing a refresh only its showing the subscriber name from our panel , that is making huge confusion and every time want to refresh the page ? every 10-15 minutes , my client is getting 10-15 minutes , that's impossible to ask them to refresh every time

please fix this as soon as possible
Fatema Khatun
(Last updated )
Could you please provide more details? Are you referring to the subscribers' names vanishing from your client's panel?
BD
Yes i phased same
Fatema Khatun

BD

Could you provide a little more detail?
Arikrishnan
(Last updated )
Team if we use #user-name variable in template and added contacts manually in subscriber manager. This #user-name doesnt works until customer message us. So by defaut if we use #user-name check if system able to fetch the display name if not try to use first name else provide a fallback value like customer/user
BotSailor

Arikrishnan

Okay, I can understand, Let us check the matter. And we will fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks
BotSailor

Arikrishnan

Have you added name for the subscribers that's added manually ? Or only subscriber phone number ?
I guess name field was empty. Okay, for empty name, we will fix the variable name by replacing empty string or other values after analysis.

Thanks
Arikrishnan
No we have added name also manually still its not fetching
BotSailor

Arikrishnan

Can you please provide a short screencast that we could reproduce the issue
Arikrishnan
BotSailor
We have fixed the name field by updating name if it's blank or has Private.

Thanks