integrate ChatGPT Assistant API to BotSailor
ChatBoost
ChatBoost
i trying to connect chatgpt assistant to chat for the reason its the only way i can make the bot give answer only from the information i give him and not looking for answer on the net.
without this it will be very hard to give it as service to my clients.

please see this working on another app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-OvnnoLat8<br />
please make this feature available ASAP to make the AI effective

Thanks
Idan
ChatBoost
Zak Biruk

ChatBoost

This is the best way to integrate AI , we support this
Jonas Souza
Hello, team! Integration with OpenAI Assistant with function call so that when the AI ​​doesn't understand something, making a function call to activate the chat with a human, this would be a revolution in chatbots for WhatsApp, considering that OpenAI Assistant is very better, and the difference would be to add an option to divide messages when there are periods, exclamation marks and question marks. Coming from Assistant, this would bring a surreal humanization to the chatbot. Please consider this.
MD RASEL

Jonas Souza

Hi Lucas Gabriel,

Thank you for your valuable feature request! We’re thrilled to hear your thoughts & truly appreciate your suggestion to integrate ChatGPT Assistant API to BotSailor.

We'll think in future & decide on that. Please Keep patient with us as we work through our development schedule.

Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance our platform. We are committed to making BotSailor software improvements and will keep you updated on our progress.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to share them with us. We are always here to listen and improve our services for you.

Best regards,
BotSailor Team