Up to 60% OFF on Premium & Whitelabel Flex Up to 60% OFF on Premium & Whitelabel Flex 00: 00: 00: 00 Claim

#1156-want to have option to close the story DM from Instagram action button setting

Sarower Hasan
OPEN
#1
Sarower Hasan

 Sarower Hasan

One behalf of the customer Also, we need a feature to close the flows we don't want to have; for example, what if I don't want to send messages to story DM? Need an option for enabling and disabling (story mention, story private reply) from the action button setting.

#2
ds

 ds

yes please, instgram bot is under developed and we need to improve it in botsailor

#3
Tanween Media

 Tanween Media

Hello, I'm trying to disable the automatic Instagram replies for Story Mention, Story Private Reply, and Message Unsend Private Reply.

I tried removing the messages and disconnecting the flow blocks, but BotSailor won't save the changes.

How can I disable these replies without affecting my Instagram comment automation?