WhiteLabel - New User Signup with one agency not able to add in other agency
Arikrishnan
Arikrishnan
(Last updated )
Hi Team,

If any one signup as new user with one whitelable , the same email id is not getting added for different whitelable.

Eg if someone register at botsailor.com and using same email is with app.xpressbot.org it is showing error as email already exist. Ideally this should not happen I think you have both your account and agency user account in same table so please rectify it
BotSailor
Hello Arikrishnan,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that it can be frustrating to encounter an error when trying to register the same email address across multiple white-label platforms.

Our current system architecture is designed to maintain a high level of security and integrity by using a single database for all white-label users. This means that each email address is unique across all our platforms to prevent potential security risks and ensure a seamless user experience.

While we acknowledge the inconvenience this might cause, we believe this approach is essential for safeguarding user data and maintaining the overall security of our system. However, we do understand the need for flexibility and are actively considering ways to enhance our platform to accommodate such requirements in the future.

In the meantime, we suggest using a different email address for registering on different white-label platforms. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work towards improving our services.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards
Konok
Dishang Shah
Hello team,
yes i understand you created 1 database for all reseller and our user can login into BS portal using same id password.
So now can you do one thing please save our client database on our server this will help us to manage our own client database, privacy and even more important to maintain our country guidelines.
thank you
BotSailor

Dishang Shah

I am extremely sorry that no SaaS software works like that. We can't share our software database structure anyway. Hope you understand.
Arikrishnan
Team, thats fine not to share database but the saas for white lable work this way in entire world that an email can be used for multiple resellers this is accepteed in all saas so do that change.
BotSailor
I can understand, However at this moment we are unable to consider to implement this in near short time. We will think about it in future after completing our current most important to do list.

Thanks