Botsailor Exclusive Update 2024: New Features, Fixes & Improvements- Experience the Future of WhatsApp Bots with BotSailor
Fatema Khatun
Fatema Khatun
Our latest update brings you the most exciting new features, essential bug fixes, and significant improvements to enhance your experience. Let's take a look at the releases:

New Features:

- HTTP API builder implemented and integration added in bot flow
- Carousel Template support added for bot flow, broadcasting and livechat(WhatsApp)
- Carousel Template (Media & Product) support
- CTA URL button support added for bot flow and livechat (WhatsApp)
- Google Sheet integration for bot signup, flow and catalogue. (WhatsApp)
- Google Sheet webhook trigger extensions implemented. (WhatsApp)
- WooCommerce abandoned cart recovery plugin developed and integrated. (WhatsApp Webhook Workflow)
- Multi language AI translation using Google (reseller).
- Livechat advanced subscriber search.
- Livechat agent real time availability status update option.

Major Improvements:

1. Live Chat followup message real time notification. (WhatsApp)
2. Message delivery status "Failed" reason and label assign. (WhatsApp)
3. Livechat UI and UX.
4. Livechat direct link added to subscriber manager.

Major Fixes:

~ OTP template not sending using API. (WhatsApp)
~ No match reply frequency for reaction. (WhatsApp)
~ Template variable mapping not working for more than 10 variables. (WhatsApp)
~ Consecutive user input flow not triggering properly.
~ Whatsapp Flows copy element not working.
~ Manual transaction email sending (reseller).
~ Dashboard disabled social media display.
~ Dashboard notification redirection to livechat.
~ Responsive issues in livechat,landing page and many others.

We are committed to continuously enhancing BotSailor based on your valuable feedback. Your requests have guided our development, and we’re excited to roll out these new features and improvements to make your experience even better. Stay tuned as BotSailor evolves, and don’t hesitate to reach out with your thoughts or questions. Your input is crucial to our journey, so please leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Exclusive Movies أفلام حصرية
Dear M Konok and the BotSailor Team,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for the latest BotSailor update and for your continued efforts to enhance the platform. The new features and improvements you’ve introduced will undoubtedly add immense value to the user experience, and I truly appreciate your dedication to continuous development.

I would also like to propose an idea that could further elevate BotSailor's capabilities. Would it be possible to develop a standalone software dedicated to managing the WhatsApp Business API, incorporating all the features available for both small and large businesses? This software could also include a built-in function to open WhatsApp Web by scanning directly from within BotSailor’s program.

Additionally, I’ve noticed that the latest update has removed the back button in the live chat section. This feature was quite useful for navigating between chats, and I believe restoring it could enhance user convenience.

This could greatly ease the experience for many of your clients, especially as some find it challenging to consistently access the web platform to fully benefit from the WhatsApp Business API. By simplifying this process, you could set BotSailor apart from other solutions and potentially become the first to offer such a comprehensive tool tailored to this need.

Once again, thank you for all your hard work. I’m looking forward to seeing how BotSailor continues to evolve and contribute to the success of businesses worldwide.

Best regards,
Mohamed Mohsen
Chairman & Director, Exclusive Movies

---

This version includes the point about the back button being removed in live chat, while maintaining the professional tone.
abdullah
Thank you for the fantastic update! The improvements are truly impressive and have significantly enhanced the overall experience. Your team's effort and dedication are evident in this release, and it's much appreciated!"