Give the option to set few conditions simultaneously lead to different answers
ChatBoost
ChatBoost
Give the option to set few conditions simultaneously lead to different answers .
This is a very basic and must have feature.
BotSailor
Do you mean in User input campaign ?
ChatBoost

BotSailor

I have discovered that it is not currently possible to place multiple conditional blocks from the same source in our bot platform. This is a fundamental feature for bot users, as it allows for different flows based on user input.

My clients and I are in the midst of a significant project, and the inability to implement this functionality has put us at a standstill. We urgently need the capability to set different conditional flows based on user replies to input fields.

Could you please confirm if this feature will be implemented soon? If not, we will need to consider switching to another platform to continue our project. I sincerely hope this feature can be added immediately.
Dishang Shah
Yes now a days required.. @botsailor can you add conditional blocks and can connect single block to multiple blocks?
ChatBoost
Any updates ?
@botsailor
BotSailor

ChatBoost

We are considering it for future implement as soon as possible. This may take some time. We will regularly update about the progress here.
ChatBoost
Its been a while and this function not added.
Its very basic feature cant without it.
Any update?
ChatBoost
Its been a while and this function not added.
Its very basic feature cant without it.
Any update?
ChatBoost
(Last updated )
its been 2 months and this simple but most importent feature is not working
please update or i need to find another solustions