Issues with Advertisement by Resellers
Jonas Souza
Jonas Souza
Hello, team. I hope you are doing well.

Some of your White Label resellers are running advertisements with internal screenshots of the platform. This makes the platform appear similar to ours, causing frustration among customers of other platforms. As a result, these customers end up not doing business with us, believing it to be the same platform and the same owner or CEO.

To resolve this issue, we request that you provide an option to change the icons on the left sidebar. This way, we can work without headaches and take Botsailor to the next level. We would like to express our gratitude for the CSS function you added previously; it was of great importance to us.

Summary of the feature request:

We request the implementation of an option to change the icons on the left sidebar of the platform.
BotSailor
Thanks for your suggestion. We are considering it.
BotSailor
We have instructed our developer to develop the tools for customizing menu icon. Hopefully we can release it with in very short time.

Thanks
Jonas Souza
Hello,

We would like to thank you immensely for considering our suggestion and for already working on implementing the customization of menu icons. The ability to change the icons in the left sidebar will be extremely beneficial for us and will help differentiate our platform from other White Label resellers.

We also thank you for your promptness and effort in responding so quickly. We will continue to eagerly track updates and remain available for any feedback or additional support we offer.

Thank you again!

Yours sincerely,

Jonas
Dishang Shah

Jonas Souza

Brother in india Botsailor team directly doing marketing so we are facing more issue in sale because once i given demo of my whitelable platform than client getting an ad of botsailor so you understand how we are phasing much problem..
as i seen many compnies selling whitelable they are not directly doing marketing.
Hope team will understand our pain.