One Time Login For User Management API
Planify X
Planify X
(Last updated )
Hi Muraduzzaman Konok

I've been a Chatpion user since 2019, with multiple licenses and all your purchased add-ons. Recently, I acquired BotSailor, which I'm really enjoying. However, I need a specific function in the User Management API, which should be implementable in an hour or less. I've already made this modification myself in Chatpion, and I'm sharing the file with you.

I require a One-Time Login Code/Link feature, allowing users to log in simply by opening a link without needing their password. Please consider that I currently have over 5,000 users, and my goal is to showcase BotSailor to them and recommend, as your affiliate, so they purchase their own White Label copy of BotSailor.

I'm even willing to pay for the development of this feature, regardless of whether it benefits the entire BotSailor reseller community. I need a prompt response from you to decide what to do with my BotSailor copy, as I'd like it to be part of my platform.

Thank you for your attention
Planify X
(Last updated )
Planify X
You can download my modified Chatpion API from this link: https://filetransfer.planifyx.com/chatpion-modified-api/
Andy Gracia Lee
can you tell us step bye step using this script? example for chatpion