New Pricing Model of BotSailor
BotSailor
BotSailor
(Last updated )
Breaking News : Pricing model has been changed for BotSailor - Whats and Telegram Chat Marketing Solution Provider.

We have experienced that it is hard for some customers to afford one payment ($299) for BotSailor White Label Reseller Package. Therefore, we have removed the one-time setup fee($299) and to make up for the loss, we have raised the monthly recurring fee a bit.

Now to get the BotSailor White Label Reseller Package, you don’t have to pay the one-time payment($299). That is, you can start using the BotSailor White Label Reseller Package by just paying the monthly subscription fee(only $65).

Besides, we have introduced Quarterly & Yearly subscription plans for both Premium & Reseller packages. And we are giving a 10% discount on the Quarterly Subscription fee and a 20% discount on the Yearly subscription fee for both Premium and Reseller packages.

We have changed the pricing plan for BotSailor White Label Reseller Package so that you can start using the Package without paying the one-time big amount($299).

See pricing plan of BotSailor is here : https://botsailor.com/pricing
widyawan sigitmanto
I prefer the old whitelabel pricing model.
How about those who have joined by following the old whitelabel pricing model?
Is there a conversion?

I wish Botsailor Team was wiser in this decision.
BotSailor

widyawan sigitmanto

The one-time fee has been distributed among monthly fees. So the payment is the same over the time. It is true that the entry point is now more easier but that does not matter much as our agency seats are limited and we will close it soon.
Andy Gracia Lee
I disagree with this
You must considered to who have paid the iniate payment

It very hurt me,
Also this Initiate payment is for filtering from our competitor

If any one can afford
Then will create lot of competitor
Nazminizar

Andy Gracia Lee

Yes, it is true. Should consider the old pricing.
BotSailor

Andy Gracia Lee

The $100 on setup fee is small than the recurring price right now. Do you want to pay $45 instead of $29 for 50 user account. If yes, no problem, we will refund your $100 & subscribe into the latest price. I hope in one year it around $180 more.
BotSailor
The $100 on setup fee is small than the recurring price right now. Do you want to pay $45 instead of $29 for 50 user account. If yes, no problem, we will refund your $100 & subscribe into the latest price. I hope in one year it around $180 more which is twice than you are paying now.