feature to start a new chat after adding a number to contacts
Salwa
Salwa
(Last updated )
Hi, I'm a botsailor user from Indonesia
I have an admin team to run my online shop on WhatsApp which has services such as wedding delivery, but my team is having difficulty confirming with customers that their orders have been completed, I want to have a chat feature for customers after adding the number in contact subscriber,
secondly, I also want the 24 hour feature to be deactivated, I find it difficult with that when I want to contact customers outside of 24 hours, or do you have any other suggestions for these 2 problems?
I really hope this, because maybe I'm not the only one who feels this,
Thank You
BotSailor
Hi Salwa,

Thank you for reaching out and for being a BotSailor user!

We understand the challenges your team is facing with confirming order completions and contacting customers outside the 24-hour window. I'm happy to inform you that BotSailor already offers a robust Live Chat feature that can help with these issues. Here’s how:

Live Chat with Advanced Features:
Real-Time Interaction: Engage with your customers in real-time directly from the BotSailor dashboard.
Contact Subscribers: You can easily add and manage your contacts within BotSailor, making it simple to initiate conversations and follow up with customers.
Message Templates: Use our predefined message templates to send quick responses and confirmations, ensuring smooth communication with your customers.

24-Hour Messaging Rule:
WhatsApp Business Platform Rules: The 24-hour messaging window is a rule set by WhatsApp to prevent spam and ensure customer privacy. Unfortunately, we cannot change this rule.
Template Messages: If you need to contact customers outside the 24-hour window, you can use approved message templates from within our Live Chat feature. These templates can be used to re-initiate conversations and update customers on their orders.

We hope these features will help improve your team's efficiency and customer communication. If you have any further questions or need assistance setting up these features, please let us know.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best regards,
The BotSailor Team
Salwa
OK, thanks for the solution, but when I use a message template, I have to create the message templates one by one, because each customer's needs are different, wouldn't it be possible to try the chat feature first?

I also want to ask, does botsailor not receive notifications from anywhere? I tried several times to log in to Facebook, Instagram, confirm via WhatsApp, but in Botsailor what appeared was an attachment, no verification code,

thank you, I would like to know about that, :)
BotSailor
Actually for initiating conversation with any number who isn't send you any message with in 24 hours , you need to send template message. It's rule of WhatsApp.

I couldn't understand your second question. Would you please describe it in more details.

Thanks