Every month increase pricing
Abhi
Abhi
Hello Team as i check every month my reseller message pricing is increasing drastically. What is behind this? are you guys are changing mind every month for pricing? we need at least stable pricing because your system is not stable yet. No announcement for update pricing you cant play with your reseller businesses.
Arikrishnan
Yes team there was a drastic increase in price. 45$ plan got changed to 100$ plan more than 2 times. This is unfair to change twice the orginal we accept price increase but 2 times increase is something unusual
Dishang Shah
Ohoo shitt team, you double the cost... why are you playing kind of game with us day by day something new in price bring or impact reseller business and still you have not stable version of your panel...
we have asked you to not give MMonthly price for ES Add-on so you double the cost why??
you want to do business and grow togather or just want to think only for you.
then let us will leave this whitelabel and go with other ... because in market already many new and old player provides really lifetime without charging for credit and add-on..
to choose BS only one reason is UI but now i think as business man UI will not matter i will manage and go with other.
Please bring old price or tell your future roadmap regarding BS platform features and pricing..
BotSailor
Hello everyone,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We understand that the recent price changes have been challenging and may have caused inconvenience to your businesses.

Our decision to adjust the pricing is based on extensive market research to ensure we remain competitive while providing you with the best services possible. Despite the adjustments, our platform remains one of the most affordable options available in the market.

We want to clarify that for our long-standing customers who have auto-renewal enabled, the pricing remains unchanged. This means that if you have auto-renewal enabled on your account, you will continue to enjoy the old pricing structure without any increases.

We appreciate your understanding and continued support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,
Arikrishnan
Thats the problem. If we want to migrate to higher credits then its new cost
Gowsicraja
What is it, while I purchasing Pay as you go one price , on first renewal itself increased 30% , again this month renewal its again 12% increased from 30% , what is this ?? its not fair , I am not saying you don't increase but within 2 months its nearly 50% for the base plan itself means what is it mean , I just put the price about 2M plan only , bigger plans are increased 100% ?? it is not a correct this , not implementing the basic features we are asking , just saying considered , processing only , but increasing pricing frequently is not a good thing , i am asking 3 simple features from you from Day 1 onwards , not adding that , but in this 3 months you increased 50% means ..... , please bring a old price kindly
Abhi

BotSailor

We need old pricing for old user. if good you can launch yearly -2 yearly or 5 yearly plans as well
Andy Gracia Lee PPU
(Last updated )
1. we have still growth yet since so many bugs and error for update /fixing bugs
we dont selling because we dont want our customer trust is broken because of it

Can you feel the SHAME when you try to make presentation and FAILED in front of many customer because explaining feature and suddently the feature is not working...

2. i am feel, more and more days you are become GREEDY since several time increasing the pricing
yes we are apreciate you and your team hardwork
but i dont like the ways you used
more feature more higher prices drasticly...

can you please wait for all become stabil first,
see the response after adding new update
is your reseller grow up or no?
take some feed back
is there still any not working feature
is there still any bug
is the feature working properly
then you can increase the price...

do you knowing how many resellers are having messenger/instagaram/whatsapp chatbot aproved permission??
I HAVE SEVERAL SUBMISSION AND REJECTED because some feature that not working

it wasting our time and money

"auto-renewal enabled, the pricing remains unchanged. This means that if you have auto-renewal enabled on your account, you will continue to enjoy the old pricing structure without any increases."
but how if we want to changed the package?
BotSailor
Hello everyone,

We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns regarding the recent price adjustments. We want to assure you that this is our final price change for this year for the pay-as-you-go reseller credits. There will be no further changes in 2024.

Looking ahead, any potential price adjustments due to economic fluctuations will not exceed 20% per year. We are committed to maintaining transparency and stability in our pricing to support your business operations effectively.

Thank you for your continued trust and partnership. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards,
Ajeev
We have observed a significant price increase in the packages from May 2024 to July 2024. This drastic change in pricing is not feasible for us, and we cannot justify these costs for our business. We request a reconsideration of the pricing structure to ensure it remains competitive and fair.
Arikrishnan

BotSailor

Its not 20% its 100% increase
Ajeev

BotSailor

We won't be turning on auto-renewal because we pay with a different account. Please supply the previous pricing. As a result, we respectfully ask that you give current users any accessible promo codes or other options.
BotSailor

Arikrishnan

Actually I have said in future we will not increase price more than 20% per year.
Andy Gracia Lee PPU

BotSailor

take some feed back
is there still any bug
Andy Gracia Lee PPU

BotSailor

we are complaining on present days not future!!

take some feed back
is there still any bug
BotSailor

Andy Gracia Lee PPU

We understand your concerns and appreciate your feedback. We want to assure you that all functions of our system are currently working fine, and there are no major bugs affecting its performance. Our team is dedicated to continuously improving the platform, ensuring that it becomes more robust and reliable with each update.

We value your input and are always striving to enhance our services based on your feedback. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, please do not hesitate to let us know. Your satisfaction and success are our top priorities.

Thank you for your continued trust and support.
Andy Gracia Lee PPU

BotSailor

so please.. please
do not increase the price at this time

we have not fully use all botsailor feature

i think same goes for all reseller
considered back bro
Andy Gracia Lee PPU
(Last updated )
please check forum
is there still any bug report??

as reminder
i have bug report that i write 1 year ago and still not fixed

https://botsailor.com/forum/thread/114-broadcast-campaign-to-be-separated-with-bot-reply<br />

so, increase price is not best time now just because so many update
while old and basic function still not yet fixed
BotSailor

Andy Gracia Lee PPU

This is actually not any bug, but it's actually feature request. This doesn't creating any dis-functioning of any features.
BotSailor

Andy Gracia Lee PPU

We didn't increase the price for you. You are still enjoying your very old price $15 package price. So I don't see any reason for you. And we didn't change any price for beginning 1M package this month. Only higher package. So when you will higher package, that means your business has grown and stable.

So as you are using your old $15 package yet, so I don't see any reason for your concern on it.

Thanks