No match reply sending message unwantedly
Gowsicraja
Gowsicraja
In the "No Match Reply Enabled for 24 hours after sending" concept, it’s not working correctly in many instances. I sent a video to your live chat support. One customer sent a message at 7:20 PM and received a "No Match" template reply. The conversation went on for 10 minutes, but after that, the "No Match" template was sent again. How is this possible?

Please investigate this issue and fix it. This customer has complained about it multiple times, and it’s damaging their business reputation by sending incorrect messages at inappropriate times.

Please check the video and let me know the solution.

I'm not receiving updates for any of the bugs I’ve reported. I don’t know if you’re considering them or not. I bought the Chatpion Extended Version with the Addon Bundle, BotSailor White Label Plan with a monthly payment for 2M messages, Ai2Pen, and SiteDoctor. I’ve spent over $1000 with you, but I don’t feel like I’ve received value for my investment. I’m not sure why my questions are being ignored.

Due to the lack of good support, I’ve completely stopped making new sales for the last two months. However, I still need to provide service to those who bought a 1-year subscription. Please try to support me, at least for the next couple of months, until my last customer's yearly plan expires.
Abhi
yes there support is very much low & instead of solving issues with previous modules they are developing new.
Yashodhan Natekar
Yes, I also faced this issue. That's why I am not using this feature.

Always, required priority for bug resolution. But unfortunately not happened every time.