Important Update: Introducing Premium Support for Agency/ PPU/ White Label Users
Fatema Khatun
Fatema Khatun
We are excited to announce that, in response to requests from several of our White Label Reseller users, we have decided to introduce a Premium Support option. This service will be available to our Agency/ Pay-Per-Use (PPU)/ White Label users in exchange for a monthly fee.
This new service is that we will provide support directly to your agents, team members, and customers. This means that your entire operation, including your staff and clients, will receive the dedicated assistance they need to ensure smooth operations and optimal performance.
The Premium Support service will be dynamic, with pricing based on the complexity of the issues being addressed. From less technical, easy-to-resolve matters to more complex challenges, we will offer a scalable payment structure tailored to your specific needs.
Additionally, we will be implementing a dedicated support slot and a separate ticket sector specifically for Premium Support users, ensuring that your queries receive the attention and priority they deserve.
We will provide all the details shortly. In the meantime, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this new service. Your input is invaluable as we strive to better serve your needs.
Thank you for your continued partnership! ❤
Muhammed Favas

Fatema Khatun

Thank you for keeping your support system more engaged. I'm really enjoying it. Although I believe direct support to my customers might not be as helpful, I think a dedicated system for white-label users would be extremely beneficial. This would help us serve our customers more efficiently.

Recently, I encountered an issue where unlimited messages were being sent by the system. I found it difficult to reach your team for immediate assistance to stop this.
Still Compared to other providers, your current team working efficiently. We've found and reported many issues first, so adding a dedicated number for resellers would be greatly appreciated
Fatema Khatun

Muhammed Favas

Thank you for your feedback, and we’re glad to hear you’re enjoying the support system! However, we’re aware of all these facts that you mentioned and fully understand your point.
That’s why we’re already planning to create a dedicated support system specifically for white-label users like yourself. This new system will operate independently, ensuring that your customers receive better support without direct association to BotSailor.Thank you for your continuous support and for proactively reporting issues. our feedback is invaluable, and we’re committed to keeping our support as active and efficient as possible.