Flaw in embedded system
Arikrishnan
Arikrishnan
Team,

1) Currently, if a user signs up using embedded signup, he has to register manually, unless registered, the two factor authentication PIN won't be visible. So remove the manual registration process for embedded and make it as automatic along with WhatsApp business account creation. The default pin to use is 123456.

2) The catalog permission is showing as cross after the embedded sign up check this.
Dishang Shah

Arikrishnan

Yes i phased same error in catalog shows cross sign

and yes without registering pin number not getting activated so please make it automatically.
thanks
BotSailor
Hi Arikrishnan and Dishang,

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

Regarding the first point about removing the manual registration process for embedded signups and making it automatic along with WhatsApp business account creation, we initially implemented an auto-register system. However, we encountered several drawbacks:

Existing Number Registration: If a number was already registered, errors would occur in the middle of the process for some numbers.

Access Token Issues: We faced issues in refreshing the access token, which caused disruptions.

PIN Visibility: Users were unable to know their PIN numbers.

Due to these issues, we intentionally switched to a manual registration process to ensure a smoother and more reliable experience for our users. At this time, we do not plan to revert to the auto-register option due to the aforementioned challenges.

Regarding the catalog permission showing as a cross after the embedded signup, we are currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information and a resolution in place.This is actually a display issue, no functionality will be affected for it.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through these issues. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards,
Arikrishnan
Then you should automatically open the register popup window once embedded is done and ask user to register. This is creating many issues users dint know the process and since with registration number wont be active and they are moving out to different vendor.

Also in register popup mention like default PIN will be 123456 ..
Abhi
OMG.. Botsailor team resolve it asap
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Hello this is very typical.
today one of my client signup using embedded singup than catalog permission was shows like attached image https://prnt.sc/Ck8j9cUlVQDw he was unable to continue after that i found work around as taken anydesk of his system opened business manager > catalog > created manually catalog > and get back to ES flow and refresh than catalog shown and after tick i continued.
so one ES flow error resolved by manual process after that 2nd error as his waba number not shows on whatsapp than i asked to register and enter pin than after some minutes got activated.
so you understand you need to fix this bug and make iit fully automatically.
tahnk you
BotSailor

Dishang Shah

About catalog create, it's process of WhatsApp embed signup as we need catalog_management permissions for WhatsApp catalog in the access token. So here is nothing to do. And it's not any bug but it's default system for catalog_management.

And about register phone number, we will provide warning message or will think about returning auto register .

Thanks
Arikrishnan
Dont think of auto register, you have to complete the registration process. All the other vendors are doing the same and im completely suprised why you are alone finding issues. If you dont know about the process let me know i will explain
BotSailor

Arikrishnan

As said, we have initially done auto register and it was continued for 2 days. We just commented out our code. We will think about to release the old system soon.
BotSailor
Okay, We are releasing auto register option and also option to connect account with catalog_management permissions and without catalog_permission management in a few days.

Thanks
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Thanks for consideration