Embed Signup for WhatsApp connect
BotSailor
BotSailor
Hello BotSailor Team,

We have received numerous requests from our white label customers for an easier way to connect their WhatsApp accounts. In response, we are excited to introduce the Embedded Sign-Up for WhatsApp Connection feature.

Feature Details:

What It Is: A seamless, embedded sign-up process for connecting WhatsApp accounts.
Why It's Needed: To simplify and expedite the WhatsApp connection process for our users.
How It Will Be Offered: As a monthly add-on for $10, allowing customers to choose this premium feature based on their needs.

We believe this new feature will greatly enhance user experience and efficiency. Your feedback and support are crucial as we continue to innovate and improve BotSailor.

Thank you for your suggestions and continued trust in BotSailor!

Best regards,

The BotSailor Team
BotSailor
We are working on it already and hopefully we will release it by next week. We will update about our development regularly here.

Thanks
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

I will purchase from arikrishnan at $50 for lifetime who help you.
I never thought you will bring kind of add-on the features we suggested you to improve botsailor.
You have to provide every update at no cost because you are selling whitelabel saas platform.
Thank you
Gowsicraja
(Last updated )
Its not the right thing , which one of a reseller provided source code and guided you through how u to achieve the embedded thing, better BS need to reconsider this again or else no one will buy from you , everyone will buy from others ( I bought for $50 lifetime ) or else will develop by own
Ajeev
(Last updated )
Hello BotSailor Team,

Thank you for informing us about the new Embedded Sign-Up for WhatsApp Connection feature. We appreciate your efforts to improve the user experience and efficiency for white label customers.

However, as white label SaaS users, we are unable to opt for additional paid features like this monthly add-on. Our business model relies on keeping costs manageable for our customers, and adding extra fees for such features would not be feasible for us.

We never expected BotSailor to introduce add-ons for the very features we suggested to enhance your platform. As a white label SaaS provider, we believe all updates should be included at no extra cost to your customers.

We hope you understand our position. If there are any alternative solutions or options for integrating this feature without additional costs, we would be very interested in exploring them.

Thank you for your consideration and continued support.
Irshad
This decision doesn't seem fair. It's just a basic feature to attract more clients. If the reseller brings in more clients, you will sell more message credits or higher plans. Why do you want to charge extra monthly fees for this simple feature? Will this feature consume additional server resources or require a lot of development time?

We are happy to pay a one-time small amount, but per month for this feature isn’t fair.
BotSailor
This is not about the code. It's not actually code. It's just Facebook provided javascript. Anyboday can get the js from Facebook docs. And that actually not matter.

We are implementing it and we have to integrate it properly in our system keeping the last system also working together fine. We have initially plan to charge for White Label user, however we will finally give a further review before releasing.

Thanks
BotSailor
Dear Valued Customers,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your concerns regarding the new Embedded Sign-Up for WhatsApp Connection feature. We greatly appreciate your input and understand your position as white label SaaS users.

Clarifying the Feature and Costs:

The Embedded Sign-Up feature aims to simplify and enhance the WhatsApp connection process, making it more seamless for our users. While the core implementation involves integrating Facebook's provided JavaScript, integrating this into our system requires careful development and ongoing maintenance to ensure compatibility and performance.

Why an Add-On?

The decision to offer this as an add-on was made to ensure we can continue to provide high-quality services and support. However, we understand your concerns about additional costs and the impact on your business model.

Re-Evaluation:

Based on your feedback, we will re-evaluate the pricing model for this feature. Our goal is to strike a balance between delivering innovative features and maintaining cost-effectiveness for our customers. We are considering options such as a one-time fee or bundling this feature with certain plans to minimize the impact on your operations.

Next Steps:

We will provide a further review and update on this matter before the feature is officially released. Your feedback is invaluable, and we want to ensure that our decisions align with your needs and expectations.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding. We are committed to improving BotSailor while maintaining a fair and transparent approach for all our customers.

Best regards,

The BotSailor Team
Dishang Shah
I am not ready to pay single rupee because I purchased lifetime saas platform so every feature should be free and we are already paying for credits.
In market already i know UAE based company provides lifetime whitelabel saas in $500 have 80% same feature like BS.
Grafizen International
You guys are WhatsApp service and customer support company and your customer support is itself not good. I have been texted you since a week on WhatsApp and no reply till today, and every other week you have a reason that your team in busy into something and won't available xyz days. In this last one whole week was there vacation?
Should I really expect support or what?
BotSailor

Grafizen International

I am really sorry what actually happened. However our support team is always active and reply to every message in our WhatsApp. Would you please let me know your name or Phone number last few digits to check your query what actually happened. I am happy to assist your query.

Regards
Grafizen International

BotSailor

9924022911 please check and revert
BotSailor

Grafizen International

Okay, Our team is going to talk to you.

Regards
BotSailor
(Last updated )
Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce the release of our new Embed Signup Add-on, available completely free of charge! This feature is now part of our White Label WhatsApp Chatbot Marketing solutions, and you can claim it with ease.

To claim the add-on:

1. Visit our pricing page.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Reseller pricing section.
3. Locate the add-on titled "WhatsApp Embedded Signup," which is priced at $0.

Additionally, we are thrilled to inform you that we will soon be providing Facebook APP setup and configuration, as well as support for the review approval process. Stay tuned for more updates!

Enjoy the new feature and enhance your marketing solutions!

Cheers!
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Great thank you let me check
BotSailor
Here is the instruction about how to create APP for WhatsApp Embeded Signup flow https://botsailor.com/blog/how-to-configure-the-facebook-api-for-embedded-signup-for-botsailor-whitelabel-agency-users
Yashodhan Natekar
Thank you BotSailor Team for this development. Definitely you get indirect benefits from all your customers.
BotSailor
Here is the process description about how to connect WhatsApp Business Account with some simple step https://botsailor.com/blog/how-to-connect-whatsapp-business-account-to-botsailor
Dishang Shah

BotSailor

Hello team,
is there any steps or premission missing in video??
because i tried 3 times to impliment this but after successful user side all steps in Embed singup getting and error on click finish button is uncaught error. https://prnt.sc/29KOuC5jbsiX<br /> pls help me to solve.
thank you
Arikrishnan
Embeded signup is not working

What happened?
The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?
Please try again in a few minutes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 8a1b4aed8ffd36ce • Performance & security by Cloudflare

OK